The vision of Sni Valley Fire Protection District is to provide the community with reliable, responsive, and high quality service on a continuing basis; utilizing all available resources while functioning within a safe environment; and actively seeking new methods to improve our services; while constantly looking towards the future.
The mission of the Sni Valley Fire Protection District is to protect and reduce the losses of life and property; to promote the health, safety, and well being of the citizens of the community; and to reduce damage to the environment due to fires, hazardous materials, natural disasters, and other emergencies caused by acts of man and nature.
• Fire Suppression, Rescue, and Emergency Medical Services
• Environmental Protection through response, and stabilization of hazardous materials
• Emergency Management utilizing an all hazard system for continuity of services
• Hazard Mitigation through the use of codes, inspections, and community planning procedures
• Public Education through demonstration, delivery, and curriculum development
• Responder Education for a continuing high level of professional development
• Strategic Planning for determination of future needs and services